Recent content by Cssilver74

1. C

Moving to Nashville (from New Zealand)- reaching out for contacts and advice

Also make sure you check out Healthwell Foundation website to see if you qualify for a grant.
  2. C

Moving to Nashville (from New Zealand)- reaching out for contacts and advice

I have Humana and have a $1600 individual out of pocket max. I meet that after the first month and pay nothing after that. I also do the max for flex spending so my out of pocket costs are essentially tax free.
  3. C

Hey Rubyrose, I posted a very similar scenario to yours in a post asking about potential carrers...

Hey Rubyrose, I posted a very similar scenario to yours in a post asking about potential carrers for young CF adults. I worked as an RN in surgery for many years then went back to grad school and landed a clinical analyst job in our Analytics Division. Curious what type of work do you do within IT?
  4. C

Adults with CF what are your jobs?

Hey Rubyrose, I posted a very similar scenario. I worked as an RN in surgery for many years then went back to grad school and landed a clinical analyst job in our Analytics Division. Curious what type of work do you do within IT?
  5. C

Adults with CF what are your jobs?

I worked 18 years as a RN in surgery doing open hearts. My exposure to the sickest of patients was limited in this environment as I was constantly "scrubbing up" and wore a mask the majority of the time. I am 44 now and knew around 39 I could not work in that environment forever as the mental...
  6. C

Phase 3 results for VX-659 triple combo

Eagerly waiting for this or vx445 to come to market in 2019. It will be a game changer for many. 44 y/o male CFer. Heterogeneous.
  7. C

Tezacaftor/Ivacaftor

Hello, new to the forum community.I took part in the triple combo phase 2 in june 2017. Just a 2 week study but my base line fev of 72% jumped to 90% after one week. Felt amazing energy off the charts. Eagerly awaiting phase 3 in coming months. Fev down to 70% currently. 43 year male...