Cystic Fibrosis Forum

Members online

No members online now.

Latest profile posts

Hi! My name is Lizzie. Im 14 and my cystic fibrosis health is kinda going terrible. My lung OTC is 60%. I'm scared I haven't been this low in years. there is a possibility I'm going to the hospital if the steroids my lung doctor prescribed to me doesn't work when I'm finished with the medication. I just want someone to reach out to me if they have cystic fibrosis too because to be honest I feel a little alone here.
Alex was diagnosed at a year and a half with Cystic Fibrosis, every day since has been a constant struggle. Early on he had a pnumo thorax (collapsed lung)HE has been hospitalized several months of every year. Because of his illness he has missed out on so much in his life. Our family got involved in Cystic Fibrosis Foundation immediately after his diagnosis, we formed a walk in our town at Borderland
Please help Alex achieve his goal to become first Cystic Fibrosis PATIENT TO WIN ARM WRESTLING CHAMPIONSHIP IN LAS VEGAS IN DECEMBER 2022, Please help him and his family to get there
PLEASE HELP ANYTHING IS APPRECIATED
Printer wrote on Asmith62's profile.
Welcome Asmith62

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
j88one