looking for asst application for pfizer??? im out of tobi an hypertonic!!!!!!!!

M

Matt31

hey guys looking for asst. programs for tobi, hypertonic etc. i belive it was pfizer who had it but not sure. im out of tobi an hypertonic!!!!!!!! my insurance will only pay 80%

azdesertrat

You should be able to get any help with apps & help filling them out if necessary from the Social Worker at your CF PUlmonologist's office. Hope this helps!

triples15

Super Moderator
Hi Matt,

I second what Pat said above ^. The social worker at your CF center should be able to help you find and apply for assistance programs.

Also, you can check out the Cystic Fibrosis Patient Assistance Foundation: http://www.cfpaf.org/

They offer copay assistance for many CF drugs including Tobi and Hypertonic Saline. You can make up to 400% of the federal poverty level and still qualify. They have a screening tool on the website you can use to see if you qualify. They currently assist me with my copays for Cayston, Pulmozyme, Hypertonic Saline, and Pancreaze. Everyone I've talked to there is very knowledgeable and helpful. If you have any questions you can give them a call, if you don't qualify for their assistance they refer you to other programs that may be able to help.

Good luck and take care!

Autumn 32 w/CF

M

Matt31

I haven't been able to get in my cf clinic for 6 mths now. Thats why I'm asking!!! Didn't know who asst was through!!!

triples15

Super Moderator
I haven't been able to get in my cf clinic for 6 mths now. Thats why I'm asking!!! Didn't know who asst was through!!!

Matt, so sorry to hear you haven't been able to get in at your CF Center for 6 months. I would definitely check out the Cystic Fibrosis Patient Assistance Foundation I mentioned in my previous post.

Another option is the Tobi copay card that brings your copay down to $10. Here is the link: http://www.tobitime.com/info/tobi-c...ilter_applied=true&NovaId=2935376941683979702 The phone number is 1-877-999-TOBI (8624).

If you don't qualify for the copay card they can help you find other assistance programs.

Good luck, hope you find one so that you can get your meds.

Autumn

LeChampion

Call PSI and CFPAF...numbers are at cfhelp.org

You should be able to get them for free between your private insurance, PSI as secondary and CFPAF. Those are are un-insured, call CFPAF and ask them to help you navigate the free programs.