My daughter needs a friend

Hi my daughter is 11 years old and she had been having a really hard time over the past several months. She was hospitalized 2 times in 2 months. She is staying home from school throughout cold and flu season in order to to keep her as healthy as possible. She has friends that she speaks to regularly but she says tthey don’t understand her. She needs a CFer close to her age that she can connect with via online/FaceTime. I think it would be good for her. If anyone has a relative around her age that is interested in connecting please PM me.

snochs

My son is 11 and has said the SAME thing

I posted on Facebook a week or two ago about the exact same thing that my son said to me. So glad that I came across this post! Please find me on Facebook - Stephanie Gutierrez Ochs. I will talk to my son Jacob and tell him that I have found someone his age that has CF too. We live in Austin TX.

zaj1139

Good Morning, My 11 yr old grandson has told us the same thing. I asked if he would like to reach out and he said he would. You can also find me on facebook: carol lynn tercyak barrentine or his mother Jennifer Sadosky. His name is Jaden Cambell he was dx in 2010.

jpear1977

me too-

I posted on Facebook a week or two ago about the exact same thing that my son said to me. So glad that I came across this post! Please find me on Facebook - Stephanie Gutierrez Ochs. I will talk to my son Jacob and tell him that I have found someone his age that has CF too. We live in Austin TX.

My son is 12 and would love to talk with others who understand what he is going through. My facebook name is Julie Kawalec-Pearson