remembering my son . . .nathan daniel

vwchickadee

on july 5, 2013, nathan lost his battle with cystic fibrosis. i miss you more than words can express, buddy. i love you and will always remember and cherish your precious, short life.

M

Murphysmama

Deepest sympathy on your loss. May your memories provide you with comfort. As a fellow CF mom my heart breaks for you. Sending light and love.

lilmac1177

i'm sorry to hear when any one of us lose the battle! many prayers for comfort in the memories and peace that he is resting well now...

suziesmom

Nathan Daniel. What a beautiful name. "I'm sorry for your loss" doesn't cut it. My daughter has CF and fights for breath every day. I will think of Nathan Daniel each and every day and light a candle in his name and pray for his family. My love goes out to you.

G

gwo8385

Thank you for sharing on this site, so that we can send our love your way.
I hope you feel our thoughts and prayers during this most difficult time.

Gammaw

Super Moderator
I'm so sorry for your loss. I know how painful it can be to lose a child. Your pain will slowly fade but your memories and love will remain. May you feel the peace and comfort of Jesus' arms as they surround you with love and understanding. Please know we are thinking of you and your son and sending sympathy and prayers your way.

vwchickadee

Thank you all for your prayers and support . . . this is the darkest time of my life. I had two children with CF. My daughter passed away at age 21 in 2008. Now Nathan is gone and I have no children left. It feels like my life is totally empty now. Reading your posts here has let me know that I am not alone in my grief and my loss. Thank you all for being a glimmer of hope in the darkness. Rachael and Nathan . . . breathe easy and rest in Jesus' arms. I love you and miss you both.

andrdyb

My heart goes out to you...

It's been 21 months since we lost our daughter and I know what you mean about feeling empty. So very grateful for faith, friends and family but it is hard. Adding you to my prayer list and please keep remembering you are not alone!

azdesertrat

So sorry for your loss. Nathan & your family will be in my prayers. There are no words that will bring you comfort, but please know there are people out here that care.

Simba15

I am very sorry for your loss. May memories of him warm your heart and may God hold him in his arms. God has bigger plans for him. <3
on july 5, 2013, nathan lost his battle with cystic fibrosis. i miss you more than words can express, buddy. i love you and will always remember and cherish your precious, short life.

kutzalina

Nathan

im so sorry for your loss i lost my daughter katie she had just turned 18 but spent most of her time in the hospital, its so hard, its ok to be angry, its hard to understand.but we have to hang on that god has a special plan for all of us.