Winning with CF in 2012!

LisaGreene

Hi All, It's time for my annual teleclass (by phone) for parents of kids with cystic fibrosis. I hope you can join me this year. Best Wishes for a happy, healthy 2012!
REGISTER NOW FOR NEW TELECLASS: Winning with CF: Tools, Tips, and Tactics for Raising Healthier Kids™
Dear CF Parents and Guardians, Wouldn't it be nice to know about the parenting potholes in the road of life with cystic fibrosis so you can avoid them? A new teleclass starting on Feb 1, 2012 will will make your life easier whether your child is two or twenty-two. Based on the popular Love and Logic® parenting program, you'll discover how to: • Motivate children to make wise choices about food and medication. • Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining, and complaining. • Prevent behavioral and attitude problems before they start. • Promote responsibility without nagging, lecturing, yelling, or bribing. • Recognize and avoid common parenting traps.• Handle resistance to medication and medical treatments.• Adapt your parenting responses to the different ages of your child's development.• Talk about difficult issues such as life expectancy or negative medical information.• Prepare your child for the transition into the adult medical system. Start early!• Raise confidant, responsible kids with high coping skills.• Increase the odds that your child will lead a healthier, happy life.
VISIT: <a href="http://www.winningwithcf.com/">www.WinningWithCF.com</a> for details.
Foster Cline, MD is a well-known child psychiatrist, co-creator of the popular Love and Logic parenting program and best-selling author. Lisa Greene is a parenting educator and mother of two children with cystic fibrosis.
They have teamed up to adapt Love and Logic's powerful- yet simple-parenting tools to the challenges of raising kids with special healthcare needs. This class is based on their award-winning book "Parenting Children with Health Issues".
Their message is: "You can do it!" After this entertaining and informative teleclass, you’ll have lots of practical new parenting tools plus a lighter step and hope for the future. For CF caregivers of kids of all ages.
VISIT: <a href="http://www.winningwithcf.com/">www.WinningWithCF.com</a> for details.

LisaGreene

Hi All, It's time for my annual teleclass (by phone) for parents of kids with cystic fibrosis. I hope you can join me this year. Best Wishes for a happy, healthy 2012!
REGISTER NOW FOR NEW TELECLASS: Winning with CF: Tools, Tips, and Tactics for Raising Healthier Kids™
Dear CF Parents and Guardians, Wouldn't it be nice to know about the parenting potholes in the road of life with cystic fibrosis so you can avoid them? A new teleclass starting on Feb 1, 2012 will will make your life easier whether your child is two or twenty-two. Based on the popular Love and Logic® parenting program, you'll discover how to: • Motivate children to make wise choices about food and medication. • Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining, and complaining. • Prevent behavioral and attitude problems before they start. • Promote responsibility without nagging, lecturing, yelling, or bribing. • Recognize and avoid common parenting traps.• Handle resistance to medication and medical treatments.• Adapt your parenting responses to the different ages of your child's development.• Talk about difficult issues such as life expectancy or negative medical information.• Prepare your child for the transition into the adult medical system. Start early!• Raise confidant, responsible kids with high coping skills.• Increase the odds that your child will lead a healthier, happy life.
Foster Cline, MD is a well-known child psychiatrist, co-creator of the popular Love and Logic parenting program and best-selling author. Lisa Greene is a parenting educator and mother of two children with cystic fibrosis.
They have teamed up to adapt Love and Logic's powerful- yet simple-parenting tools to the challenges of raising kids with special healthcare needs. This class is based on their award-winning book "Parenting Children with Health Issues".
Their message is: "You can do it!" After this entertaining and informative teleclass, you’ll have lots of practical new parenting tools plus a lighter step and hope for the future. For CF caregivers of kids of all ages.