"Winning with CF" Live Presentations

LisaGreene

Hi All, I will update this post regularly as I schedule new Family Ed Day presentations and workshops. Following is a description of what I talk about. I would LOVE to meet you if you are attending one. It's so fun to put faces to the names I see here. Hope to see you soon!
Hugs and Hope, Lisa<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong></strong> 
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>Winning with CF: Top Do’s and Don’ts for Raising Healthier, Happy Kids™</strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Every parent dreams of raising responsible kids who do their homework, chores and make wise decisions. And when a child has cystic fibrosis, responsibility also means medical adherence. You’ll learn practical and proven tools for raising confident, responsible kids with high coping skills; kids who are optimistic about life and take good care of themselves- even when no one else is watching.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"> 
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">You’ll discover how to:
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Motivate children to make wise choices about food and medication.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Promote responsibility without nagging, lecturing, yelling or bribing.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining and complaining.  
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Recognize and avoid common parenting traps including helicopter parenting.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Handle resistance to medication and medical treatments.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prevent behavior problems before they start.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Talk with children about difficult issues such as life expectancy or possible negative medical outcomes.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prepare your child for the transition into the real world.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>About Lisa C. Greene, BS CCP</strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa is the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis, a certified parent coach, and a parent educator. She is also the co-author with Foster Cline MD of the award-winning book “Parenting Children with Health Issues” which is based on the popular Love and Logic parenting program.  
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa’s message is: "You can do it!" After this informative and entertaining workshop, you’ll walk away with immediately applicable tools, a lighter step, and hope for the future. 
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"> 
<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">

LisaGreene

Hi All, I will update this post regularly as I schedule new Family Ed Day presentations and workshops. Following is a description of what I talk about. I would LOVE to meet you if you are attending one. It's so fun to put faces to the names I see here. Hope to see you soon!
Hugs and Hope, Lisa<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong></strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>Winning with CF:Top Do’s and Don’ts for Raising Healthier, Happy Kids™</strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Every parent dreams of raising responsible kids who do their homework, chores and make wise decisions. And when a child has cystic fibrosis, responsibility also means medical adherence. You’ll learn practical and proven tools for raising confident, responsible kids with high coping skills; kids who are optimistic about life and take good care of themselves- even when no one else is watching.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">You’ll discover how to:
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Motivate children to make wise choices about food and medication.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Promote responsibility without nagging, lecturing, yelling or bribing.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Put an end to power struggles, arguing, whining and complaining.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Recognize and avoid common parenting traps including helicopter parenting.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Handle resistance to medication and medical treatments.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prevent behavior problems before they start.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Talk with childrenabout difficult issues such as life expectancy or possible negative medical outcomes.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Prepare your child for the transition into the real world.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>About Lisa C. Greene, BS CCP</strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisais the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis, a certified parent coach,and a parent educator.She is also the co-author with Foster Cline MD of the award-winning book “Parenting Children with Health Issues” which is based on the popular Love and Logic parenting program.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa’s message is: "You can do it!" After this informative and entertaining workshop, you’ll walkaway with immediately applicable tools, a lighter step, and hope for the future.
<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">

LisaGreene

<p>Hi All, <br />I will update this post regularly as I schedule new Family Ed Day presentations and workshops. Following is a description of what I talk about. I would LOVE to meet you if you are attending one. It's so fun to put faces to the names I see here. Hope to see you soon!
<p>Hugs and Hope, Lisa<span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong>Winning with CF:Top Do’s and Don’ts for Raising Healthier, Happy Kids™</strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><br />Every parent dreams of raising responsible kids who do their homework, chores and make wise decisions. And when a child has cystic fibrosis, responsibility also means medical adherence. You’ll learn practical and proven tools for raising confident, responsible kids with high coping skills; kids who are optimistic about life and take good care of themselves- even when no one else is watching.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">- Talk with childrenabout difficult issues such as life expectancy or possible negative medical outcomes.
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;"><strong><br />About Lisa C. Greene, BS CCP</strong>
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisais the mother of two children with cystic fibrosis, a certified parent coach,and a parent educator.She is also the co-author with Foster Cline MD of the award-winning book “Parenting Children with Health Issues” which is based on the popular Love and Logic parenting program.<br />
<p class="MsoNormal" style="margin: 0in 0in 0pt;"><span style="font-family: Times New Roman; font-size: small;">Lisa’s message is: "You can do it!" After this informative and entertaining workshop, you’ll walkaway with immediately applicable tools, a lighter step, and hope for the future.
<p><span style="font-family: Arial; color: black; font-size: 10pt;">
<p>

<p>
<p>

LisaGreene

I'll be presenting in Greenbay, WI on May 21, 2011 at St. Vincent Hospital.
The time is 9:30 AM to 1:00 pm. Contact me privately if you need contact info (I don't want to post their work numbers or emails online).
Hope to see you there!

LisaGreene

I'll be presenting in Greenbay, WI on May 21, 2011 at St. Vincent Hospital.
The time is9:30 AM to 1:00 pm. Contact me privately if you need contact info (I don't want to post their work numbers oremails online).
Hope to see you there!

LisaGreene

<p>I'll be presenting in Greenbay, WI on May 21, 2011 at St. Vincent Hospital.
<p>The time is9:30 AM to 1:00 pm. Contact me privately if you need contact info (I don't want to post their work numbers oremails online).
<p>Hope to see you there!

LisaGreene

Next workshop:
Des Moines, IA at Blank Children's Hospital on June 18th. You can PM me for registration information. Hope to see you there! Lisa

LisaGreene

Next workshop:
Des Moines, IA at Blank Children's Hospital on June 18th. You can PM me for registration information. Hope to see you there! Lisa

LisaGreene

Next workshop: