urgent need help with HillRom Vest 105

saveferris2009

Hi there. Hoping someone can help me. Just arrived in Mexico and realizibg that I dont understand the new vest 105 from Hillrom with washable pink jacket.

How do the tubes go in to the jacket? My previous jacket had little parts thst jetted out to hook the tubes on to. This jacket just has holes and the tubes dont stick... something must be missing :(

Labor day weekend and I can't get a hold of anyone from the company. If anyone has advice I would be so grateful. Thanks so much!!!!!

nmw0615

I think you're missing two pieces. I'm pretty sure there are two right angled black pieces, one for each side, that the tubes should slide on to. I know the pink vest is one of the washable ones, but I've never actually seen one in person? Do they have two parts? The pink outside that maybe slips over a black inside that has the connection tubes?

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
The vest has two parts. The pink washable outer part and the inner black portion with the tubes and air bladders

L

liveinhope

Yes you are missing the bladder that fits inside the pink vest it has the pipes for the tubes to slide onto..

ecsnut

Hi there...sorry for your problems...that is why I changed to the smartvest years ago...one hose...no hooks on the hose and it twists in...and their customer service is available 24/7 ...I always can contact someone...but never have had to...in the meantime use another type of airway clearance..good luck...blessings.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
I love the washable aspect, especially when we dealt with vomiting prior to ds obstruction. That and he likes to eat while doing his vest after school

I have this vest and absolutely love it!!! You are missing the bladder, hopefully you can find where it is, otherwise what you have is useless. Love being able to wash the outer vest.Good luck