Rare Patient Voice

A

alegris

Hi all,

I saw this on another site and wanted to pass it on. It's a patient panel called Rare Patient Voice. From my understanding, you sign up and they send you surveys about cystic fibrosis when they are available and if you meet their demographic requirements.

The good part is you get a $10 Amazon gift card when you are accepted to the panel. I signed up and was accepted (even though I live in Canada) and received the $10 gift card code shortly after, so they are definitely legit. I haven't received any surveys yet but figured it was worth a try just for the $10!

Here is the link if anyone else is interested: https://www.rarepatientvoice.com/sign-up/

They also offer a referral bonus so feel free use my email address! The address is: adrienne_07@hotmail.com

Plus hopefully we will get some surveys that help us all out in the long run and make some extra cash! Every little bit helps.

Take care everyone,
Adrienne

A

alegris

That's great, thanks Suzanne!

I actually just completed my first survey with them this morning. It wasn't a paid survey unfortunately, but it only took a few minutes to complete. One good thing I didn't realize about this survey panel is you can get the survey results emailed to you after the survey closes. The survey today was about how CF impacts your life overall - education/work, personal relationships, even relationships with medical professionals. I chose the option to get the survey results so maybe I will post them so we can all see how the CF community views itself.