Halo therapy - salt room

• Thread starter Teri Di Biase Mundt
  • Start date
T

Teri Di Biase Mundt

Has anyone looked into halo therapy? I have been researching it and it looks really good!

alexnw

I have been taking one hour of halotherapy every 2 weeks since being diagnosed at age 49 (The Salt Room in Centerville, Ohio). I find it helps almost immediately with sinus and any upper respiratory symptoms. I treat it like part of my maintenance regime. It also happens to be pretty relaxing as well.

T

Teri Di Biase Mundt

I have been taking one hour of halotherapy every 2 weeks since being diagnosed at age 49 (The Salt Room in Centerville, Ohio). I find it helps almost immediately with sinus and any upper respiratory symptoms. I treat it like part of my maintenance regime. It also happens to be pretty relaxing as well.

Thanks so much for posting. Does your clinic recommend the halo therapy. I have many good things about this. I am thinking of building a haloroom and want to be sure that I find out as much as I can. thanks again.

Ratatosk

Administrator
Staff member
For ds I'd be concerned about the potential for cross contamination. I know when these first became popular some of the salt rooms have play areas for kids, mesh lawn chairs... I'd want to know how they sanitize surfaces, etc.