Join Now!!!
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: What is a low %Sp02

What is a low %Sp02

my doctor has told me that anything below 95% is low. and to use my oxygen when I get down below 95%. From what I have read 95 to 100% is normal.

Also is 125 and over a high pluse?

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

my doctor has told me that anything below 95% is low. and to use my oxygen when I get down below 95%. From what I have read 95 to 100% is normal.

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

<br />
    <br />Also is 125 and over a high pluse?

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

I've been told with CF our HR tends to run a bit high... Mine is generally 120 when I'm just sitting around watching TV or talking quietly to someone. When I jog it shoots up to 180 or so even when I wear the appropriate oxygen.

As far as O2... I'd been told to use O2 when level is below 90% and that 95-99% are normal at room air.

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

I've been told with CF our HR tends to run a bit high... Mine is generally 120 when I'm just sitting around watching TV or talking quietly to someone. When I jog it shoots up to 180 or so even when I wear the appropriate oxygen.

As far as O2... I'd been told to use O2 when level is below 90% and that 95-99% are normal at room air.

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

0 Not allowed!

What is a low %Sp02

<br />
    <br />As far as O2... I'd been told to use O2 when level is below 90% and that 95-99% are normal at room air.

0 Not allowed!