Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Does Prednisone cause diarrhea?

Does Prednisone cause diarrhea?

I'm having issues with diarrhea the last couple of days. I'm on a prednisone taper. I'm not having cramping or gas just diarrhea. Is this the prednisone or should I get tested for c-diff? I feel good otherwise.

0 Not allowed!

I'm having issues with diarrhea the last couple of days. I'm on a prednisone taper. I'm not having cramping or gas just diarrhea. Is this the prednisone or should I get tested for c-diff? I feel good otherwise.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Not for me.
    It does change your sugars dramatically though, so if you are diabetic, be careful. That was something my dr failed to tell me.

0 Not allowed!

Not for me.
    It does change your sugars dramatically though, so if you are diabetic, be careful. That was something my dr failed to tell me.

0 Not allowed!

Not for me.
    <br />It does change your sugars dramatically though, so if you are diabetic, be careful. That was something my dr failed to tell me.

0 Not allowed!

Are you on any antibiotic with the prednisone???

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

Sorry for the delay. Yes Prednisone can most certainly cause gastric distress. It actually caused me to malabsorb my fat.

0 Not allowed!