Thread: Laura's Angels

Laura's Angels

Has anyone order from Laura's Angels this year? I order something for my mom and sister last year from them and received my order in a timely fashion. I placed an order from them in November and have yet to receive anything from them. I tried e-mailing them the other day and I've tried e-mailing again today. Or does anyone have a phone number for them. There isn't one listed on the website. I'm getting frustrated because I need to be able to send both gifts that I ordered from them.

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

Has anyone order from Laura's Angels this year? I order something for my mom and sister last year from them and received my order in a timely fashion. I placed an order from them in November and have yet to receive anything from them. I tried e-mailing them the other day and I've tried e-mailing again today. Or does anyone have a phone number for them. There isn't one listed on the website. I'm getting frustrated because I need to be able to send both gifts that I ordered from them.

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

Not saying this is the case here, but...
    Too frequently we now see with internet based small businesses that are setup by an individual via one of the 'store front' applications, do not have a disaster recovery or business continuation process. When the originator 'moves on', and they don't have anyone taking over, the automated processes such as the website, ordering online, accepting/processing your credit card still all work. The part that doesn't, tends to be order fulfillment.

I would suggest calling your credit card company and having the transactions reversed (assuming you paid by credit.)

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

Too frequently we now see with internet based small businesses that are setup by an individual via one of the 'store front' applications, do not have a disaster recovery or business continuation process. When the originator 'moves on', and they don't have anyone taking over, the automated processes such as the website, ordering online, accepting/processing your credit card still all work. The part that doesn't, tends to be order fulfillment.

I would suggest calling your credit card company and having the transactions reversed (assuming you paid by credit.)

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

<br />Too frequently we now see with internet based small businesses that are setup by an individual via one of the 'store front' applications, do not have a disaster recovery or business continuation process. When the originator 'moves on', and they don't have anyone taking over, the automated processes such as the website, ordering online, accepting/processing your credit card still all work. The part that doesn't, tends to be order fulfillment.
    <br />
    <br />I would suggest calling your credit card company and having the transactions reversed (assuming you paid by credit.)

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

i was able to find a phone number via paypal. they entered the wrong address when they did shipping. they were resending my order out to me finally!!

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

i was able to find a phone number via paypal. they entered the wrong address when they did shipping. they were resending my order out to me finally!!

0 Not allowed!

Laura's Angels

0 Not allowed!