Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: miralax not working?

miralax not working?

I have been taking miralax everytime I eat and its not really cutting it for me this is like the 2nd time i have had these problems , doc did a K.E.Vand told me what i already knew, they also gave me some magnesium citrate but it did nothing but give me gas , any suggestion on how to get thing running normally again?<br>

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

I have been taking miralax everytime I eat and its not really cutting it for me this is like the 2nd time i have had these problems , doc did a K.E.Vand told me what i already knew, they also gave me some magnesium citrate but it did nothing but give me gas , any suggestion on how to get thing running normally again?<br>

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

Prunes. Many of them. Several times a day. And drink lots of fluids. Eat high fiber foods.

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

Prunes. Many of them. Several times a day. And drink lots of fluids. Eat high fiber foods.

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

Being well hydrated works for me! Good luck!

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

Being well hydrated works for me! Good luck!

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

Maybe look into getting Haritaki as it also destroys biofilms (the film that protects germs in our lungs) but more known to help with regularity.<br><br><a target="" title="" href="http://www.banyanbotanicals.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1051">Link here</a><br>

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

Maybe look into getting Haritaki as it also destroys biofilms (the film that protects germs in our lungs) but more known to help with regularity.<br><br><a target="" title="" href="http://www.banyanbotanicals.com/prodinfo.asp?number=1051">Link here</a><br>

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

have you ruled out gastroparesis?? i just got diagnosed with that. i havent started taking anything for it yet though. Also, i take 24mg of amitiza(libiprostone) 2xs daily with a cup of mirilax a day...or lactulose if that just isnt working...lactulose works AMAZINGLY...BUT i only take it at night because i get really bad stomach pains if i do in the morning or during the day. magnesium citrate i take 1-2 times a month.....you MIGHT need to go into the doc and take some golytely if the lactulose doesnt work for you.

0 Not allowed!

miralax not working?

have you ruled out gastroparesis?? i just got diagnosed with that. i havent started taking anything for it yet though. Also, i take 24mg of amitiza(libiprostone) 2xs daily with a cup of mirilax a day...or lactulose if that just isnt working...lactulose works AMAZINGLY...BUT i only take it at night because i get really bad stomach pains if i do in the morning or during the day. magnesium citrate i take 1-2 times a month.....you MIGHT need to go into the doc and take some golytely if the lactulose doesnt work for you.

0 Not allowed!