Join Now!!!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Trying find a mechanical chest percussion device for my cousin with CF.

Trying find a mechanical chest percussion device for my cousin with CF.

Hi,
    I have a cousin with CF. She's 14 and her CF is really getting aggressive. The vibrater vests are like $10,000 and there is no way they can afford that. Does anyone know where we could get a used vest machine or a mechanical percussion machine for her. I believe she would benefit greatly from some chest physical therapy. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    I have a cousin with CF. She's 14 and her CF is really getting aggressive. The vibrater vests are like $10,000 and there is no way they can afford that. Does anyone know where we could get a used vest machine or a mechanical percussion machine for her. I believe she would benefit greatly from some chest physical therapy. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!

Hi,

0 Not allowed!

Hi,

0 Not allowed!

Hi,
    <br />I have a cousin with CF. She's 14 and her CF is really getting aggressive. The vibrater vests are like $10,000 and there is no way they can afford that. Does anyone know where we could get a used vest machine or a mechanical percussion machine for her. I believe she would benefit greatly from some chest physical therapy. Thanks.

0 Not allowed!

There are some percussion massager for people for their backs which is a good substitute if there is trouble paying for a vest. I have one from Homemedics and it works great. We have a vest now and I still use the massager for my back.

0 Not allowed!

There are some percussion massager for people for their backs which is a good substitute if there is trouble paying for a vest. I have one from Homemedics and it works great. We have a vest now and I still use the massager for my back.

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!

0 Not allowed!