Join Now!!!
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: 504 Plan

504 Plan

I prepared a bunch of information for DS' school -- CFRI school literature, ditto with CFFs as well as their info on enzymes, athletics. Also included a letter from lisa greene's site to the teacher specifically addressing some issues such as access to bathrooms, water, enzymes...

We were told the teacher will handle the enzyme issue so DS won't have to go to the school office -- there's no full time school nurse.

My husband dropped off all the info and met with the principal this morning who indicated that they'd like us to meet with a school counselor later in the week to set up a 504 plan. So, lest I forget anything... What do your child's include?

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

I prepared a bunch of information for DS' school -- CFRI school literature, ditto with CFFs as well as their info on enzymes, athletics. Also included a letter from lisa greene's site to the teacher specifically addressing some issues such as access to bathrooms, water, enzymes...

We were told the teacher will handle the enzyme issue so DS won't have to go to the school office -- there's no full time school nurse.

My husband dropped off all the info and met with the principal this morning who indicated that they'd like us to meet with a school counselor later in the week to set up a 504 plan. So, lest I forget anything... What do your child's include?

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

<br />
    <br />We were told the teacher will handle the enzyme issue so DS won't have to go to the school office -- there's no full time school nurse.
    <br />
    <br />My husband dropped off all the info and met with the principal this morning who indicated that they'd like us to meet with a school counselor later in the week to set up a 504 plan. So, lest I forget anything... What do your child's include?

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

We have an IEP for Aidan as Other Health Impaired. He starts kindergarten in two weeks.
    Modifications include..
    -self medicate creon in classroom
    -unlimited access to bathroom
    -air conditioning
    -extra snacks/drinks as necesaary
    -all kids wash hands when enter classroom
    -

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

We have an IEP for Aidan as Other Health Impaired. He starts kindergarten in two weeks.
    Modifications include..
    -air conditioning
    -

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

Modifications include..
    -air conditioning
    -

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

Modifications include..
    -air conditioning
    -

0 Not allowed!

504 Plan

<br />Modifications include..
    <br />-self medicate creon in classroom
    <br />-unlimited access to bathroom
    <br />-air conditioning
    <br />-extra snacks/drinks as necesaary
    <br />-all kids wash hands when enter classroom
    <br />-

0 Not allowed!