Thread: Best treatment center in us

i go to john's hopkins. my doctor is boyle.

0 Not allowed!

Best treatment center in us

I am looking for the best treatment facilities for cystic fibrosis in the USA. Can someone please recommend?

0 Not allowed!

If you can define "best", I'll try to answer you.

Bill

0 Not allowed!
    Male 74 CF undetected until age 47. (First symptoms at age 3) Delta F508 & V562I with one copy of Variant 5T. 100% PI. MAC, CFRD.

What institutions are on the leading edge of research and drug administration, specifically where it relates to teenagers and how they might participate in sports at some level.

0 Not allowed!

Mayo Clinic, Boston Clildrens, Massachusetts General, National Jewish, there are so many. Where do you live?

0 Not allowed!
    Male 74 CF undetected until age 47. (First symptoms at age 3) Delta F508 & V562I with one copy of Variant 5T. 100% PI. MAC, CFRD.

bcl0328: i also go to Johns Hopkins! i have seen all the pulmonologists on the team, but Dr Boyle is my absolute favorite!!!

0 Not allowed!

On the cff.com website there is info on the different CF centers. Perhaps you would find that useful.

0 Not allowed!

U of MN was considered one of the top facilities. In recent years some of the staff has changed, gone on to different clinics, so not sure it fhat's still the case. They are fairly agressive and a friend of mine's daughter has been in a few studies there. I've also heard the CF clinic in Denver is fairly proactive.

0 Not allowed!
    Parent to a child wcf double delta f508

Blog Entries
    I went to college in Denver, and went to the National Jewish hospital for four years. I absolutely loved their clinic and felt that they took great care of me while I was there. I am a runner and have been running since middle school. They were supportive of me running and working out. I wish that I lived closer to the National Jewish Hospital clinic.

0 Not allowed!