Fat loss supplements

Enzo2311

So I'm wanting to use the following supplement to help with fat loss. I've tried asking my doctor (he says text him any question any time) but he hasn't responded and I feel he's getting annoyed of me constantly asking if I can take different supplements. So I'm asking here, can you just look it over and see if it looks ok? It's only a 10 day supply.

http://weightlossandtraining.com/supps/jacked

please don't just dismiss it cause it burns fat. I have a 15% body fat and my chest and stomach looks a tad fatty in certain areas.

Twistofchaos

No.
Supplements like this contain a wide variety of ingredients (some wanted, some not) and in general are just a waste of money. Ie.: their effect is very small to mostly placebo, or contain a boatload of caffeïne or whatever. (like this one)

Why don't you work out for a couple years, get to know your body, get your diet in order and then start looking at bodybuilding supplements. At that point they might be just enough to break through a plateau for example. But as you're starting out they will make no noticeable difference. Food is the best supplement.

The fatloss will come, muscles will come, strength will come. Work at it, enjoy the journey getting there.

L

leona.mccauley

Agree with Twistofchaos, even I’d suggest to stay away from artificial supplement. Natural supplement and exercise is the best way to burn fat and enjoy life.

B

Bruce555

Losing the fat through the supplements and steroids is not a good idea for the weight control.
It is a not a natural way, it can cause some bad reaction for the health.
I will be better to use some natural fat burning foods and do regular exercise to control the weight.

LittleLab4CF

Super Moderator
Enzo,

Ok, it's my turn to be confused. You want to lose fat and gain muscle? This is an accumulation of reading and trying to help with a wide number of things. Here's the deal if I understand correctly. This couldn't be better for you. When people who are skinny start working out they usually drop weight for some time as they strenghten muscles with no visable gain in bulk. But, if you have some body fat, no matter where, you can make the conversion of fat to bulk muscle. Oh, yah, this works when you are 18. Not so much when you are 30 an onward.

Join a gym or take up long distance swimming and find all the "gain weight you 98lb weakling" protein powders, brewers yeast and such you can. Start with a 110lb weight set and couple of barbells and pump iron dude. All any weight reducing potion or pills you might take is going to stress your body like you have never felt before. You are already running on adenaline with CF, you are eighteen and have so many issues that have to put you in more stress. A wad of stimulants, and God forbid, the only way to burn fat artificially is to ignite all of your cellular metabolism with stimulant or the effect on your body of a stimulant, it nets out the same. Every brain cell is going to amped up into a metaboism and it thinks it is fat anyway so...... Please walk away from this idea. Maybe consider another low level test with creatine, having your doctor monitor it closely. It legitimately ignites your celluar furnaces and should then be discontinued once you are pumping and getting some sweat for it. I also respect your discontinuing it as you have so just consider it.

LL

A

anisealex

Thanks for sharing some tips about Fat loosing supplement.About the weight loss supplement labels,always read the product's ingredients and find out if the best no any serious side effect that might be harmful to your health.I always prefer best supplements at affordable price..