Wanna talk

Buddy12410

Hey names buddy im 20 and ive never talked to anyone else with cf just wondering if anyone else knows what hell im going through i figured if i talked to someone it wouldnt be so bad anyway if anyone is interested my mutation is deltaf508 so if you wanna talk please reply and thank you.

W

windex125

HI Buddy, my name ia Pat ad I will be 60 this Dec. I know what yr. thinkg now, who said I want a response from a woman who cld be by mother, but since you did not mention a age group I though hey what the hell. I was diagnosed as a baby then un-diagnosed at the age of 8 I went without treatment till my early 20's which then was re diagnosed. I was very neglectful concerning my treaments and other stuff. I have one son who is a carrier of course he is 23 he does not seem to have the compassion I look for, but then again I never act like a sick Mom or wife. I do not let Cf control me ever even when I am very sick. I had port put in abt 10 yrs. ago best thing I ever did gives you even more independence. I grow one of the worst bacteria's around MAC but it is what it is. Dealt a shitty hand of cards and do the best I can. The worst is everyone else bringing me their problems. For years I did not share my CF diagnosis with anyone but family and I don't even think they took it serious. How are you doing? Out of HS I am thinking are you going to go on to college? This site is full of the most information you will ever need, compassion people as we are all sharing the same thing. So if you need to talk we are here. I wish you well and you have your whole life ahead of you, treat yourself well, by that I mean don't screw up on yr. treatments, or meds. Best Wishes Pat/CF