Bereaved mother NEEDS penpal

anonymous

Hi there,My name is Bridget. I am sixteen, and just over a year ago lost my best friend to cf...the same disease that most of you reading this are still fighting today....and I admire you for that. Every one of you possesses bravery and courage beyond most people walking this earth, even if sometimes you don't feel that way.Since my friend passed away, I have become very close with her mother. Together we celebrated Janell's 16th birthday and Christmas, all without her. Although it is still very hard to cope with every single day for everyone who knew and loved her, I see her mother almost entrapped in life. Although I can talk about Janell with her and keep her memory alive, I don't feel like I am sufficient enough to help her begin to heal. She has said on several occasions that she would like someone to talk to that has also lost a child with CF. I came here because I did not know where else to go. If any of you are unfortunate enough to have lost a child to cf yourself or know of someone who has, PLEASE e-mail me at bridget1814@juno.com if you would like to be a penpal with her mother. Thank you for your time, and I apologize if this does not pertain to you! <a target=new class=ftalternatingbarlinklarge href="mailto:bridget1814@juno.com">Click here to E-mail Me</a>