Denufasol vs VX potentiator (VX-770?)

LouLou

I participated in Ph. 2B of 770 and plan to participate in Ph. 3. I think it's a personal decision. I had a wonderful experience on the study drug. I saw all the benefits you've read about and more such as coughing up plugs 6-12 at a time exactly 1 and 1/2 hrs after taking the drug every single time in the AM for the first week and a half. They were old plugs that I may otherwise not have gotten out. Anyway I'm not going to go on and on about my personal experience bc I'm just one of many. But to say the least I had not a single negative effect from the drug. I was on 150mg (we learned after the trial). I did not experience the slowed gut they described as a common side effect. I take it you have G551D if you are considering this trial or 2 copies of DF508. That is a requirement. Ph. 3 has not begun enrolling yet but hospitals are putting everything in place to begin soon. Good luck with your decision and if you have any questions for me just PM me.

LouLou

I participated in Ph. 2B of 770 and plan to participate in Ph. 3. I think it's a personal decision. I had a wonderful experience on the study drug. I saw all the benefits you've read about and more such as coughing up plugs 6-12 at a time exactly 1 and 1/2 hrs after taking the drug every single time in the AM for the first week and a half. They were old plugs that I may otherwise not have gotten out. Anyway I'm not going to go on and on about my personal experience bc I'm just one of many. But to say the least I had not a single negative effect from the drug. I was on 150mg (we learned after the trial). I did not experience the slowed gut they described as a common side effect. I take it you have G551D if you are considering this trial or 2 copies of DF508. That is a requirement. Ph. 3 has not begun enrolling yet but hospitals are putting everything in place to begin soon. Good luck with your decision and if you have any questions for me just PM me.

LouLou

LouLou

LouLou