Incontinence

Jeana

I'm not sure what will be the outcome, but I just had incontinence surgery (urethral sling insertion) yesterday. My doc attached a sling with surgical glue inserted into two incisions in my groin to lift my urethra back into place. Fingers crossed, the mesh sling should form tissue around it (hopefully without coughing it out of place) and I should be incontinence free. If it doesn't work (like I cough the sling out of place), it will not make the incontinence worse, so I had to try. I will keep you posted. A lot of people at this site seemed to discourage me getting the surgery, but no one here had actually tried it, so I went for it! My insurance covered it 100%, so I had nothing to lose. If you want more details on the surgery, let me know.

Gemmy

Banned
Incontinence is defined as the inability to control the bodily evacuative functions of urination or defecation.In short loss of control of urinary or fecal elimination.People who have incontinence problem they need medical treatment or use incontinence product like incontinence underwear,diapers etc.