oxygen question -

tara

I had one thought about the boogers. When I was pregnant I started to get congested toward the end of the pregnancy. It's normal. I wonder if that is part of your issue right now, as you said, you've never experienced so much congestion. Good news is, for me, it went away immediately after delivery. I remember sitting in the recovery room thinking, I can breathe!

Bloody noses are also more frequent with pregnancy. Your blood volume is nearly doubled and you can expect bloody noses and all sorts of other sensitive areas. (your cervix to name one)

Wish I could help more. I'm a novice at o2 wearing. I just got the rx for nightwear in August. I only run 2 - 3 liters, but the humidifier has made a WORLD of difference when it comes to bloody noses for me.

Good luck.

tara

I had one thought about the boogers. When I was pregnant I started to get congested toward the end of the pregnancy. It's normal. I wonder if that is part of your issue right now, as you said, you've never experienced so much congestion. Good news is, for me, it went away immediately after delivery. I remember sitting in the recovery room thinking, I can breathe!

Bloody noses are also more frequent with pregnancy. Your blood volume is nearly doubled and you can expect bloody noses and all sorts of other sensitive areas. (your cervix to name one)

Wish I could help more. I'm a novice at o2 wearing. I just got the rx for nightwear in August. I only run 2 - 3 liters, but the humidifier has made a WORLD of difference when it comes to bloody noses for me.

Good luck.

tara

Good luck.

tara

Good luck.

tara

Good luck.