Trying to get Preggo

missmary083

Hey girls, how is everyone doing? Ok here is my question I already have a 2yr old that was unplanned and i really thought i couldn't have kids because we had unprotected sex for like 5yrs and nothing ever happened. So we are ready to have another baby and have been trying for about 3mths and was wondering if any CF'ers that r trying to get preggo had any tricks without goin to the doctor and the apprent keepin yourself healthy and as less congested as possible. Thanks for any reply and i hope everybody is great.

missmary083

Hey girls, how is everyone doing? Ok here is my question I already have a 2yr old that was unplanned and i really thought i couldn't have kids because we had unprotected sex for like 5yrs and nothing ever happened. So we are ready to have another baby and have been trying for about 3mths and was wondering if any CF'ers that r trying to get preggo had any tricks without goin to the doctor and the apprent keepin yourself healthy and as less congested as possible. Thanks for any reply and i hope everybody is great.

missmary083