Where did all our posts go?

LouLou

Do you all see more than one page of post titles in the pregnancy section?

I only see one page - the most recently responded to posts. There are many missing posts including, Orgasms, Bedrest, I'm trying to get pregnant, Flaxseed and Pregnancy, FEV1, Robitussin vs. Mucinex.

How do I see all posts ever posted to the pregnancy section? Please help!

LouLou

I only see one page - the most recently responded to posts. There are many missing posts including, Orgasms, Bedrest, I'm trying to get pregnant, Flaxseed and Pregnancy, FEV1, Robitussin vs. Mucinex.

LouLou

Scarlett81

I think some post expire in these sections if no one posts on them for a while-I notice that with other subcategories too.
Maybe I'm wrong!-But I think thats whats going on. They just erase after a while.

Scarlett81

I think some post expire in these sections if no one posts on them for a while-I notice that with other subcategories too.
Maybe I'm wrong!-But I think thats whats going on. They just erase after a while.

Scarlett81