What baby bottle sterilizer do you use or nebs?

Beccamom

What baby bottle sterilizer do you use for neb cups? Anyone use the Wabi baby or Baby Brezza sterilize and dry in one? How big is the Wabi baby? Does the Baby Brezza get hot enough?

P

Patti Rowland

sterilizer

What baby bottle sterilizer do you use for neb cups? Anyone use the Wabi baby or Baby Brezza sterilize and dry in one? How big is the Wabi baby? Does the Baby Brezza get hot enough?

My daughter uses the Baby Wabi and loves it. It is not the smallest thing - but she can fit all her nebs in there and sterilize at once. The dry feature is the best. When she goes to use them again they are sterile and dry.

Beccamom

My daughter uses the Baby Wabi and loves it. It is not the smallest thing - but she can fit all her nebs in there and sterilize at once. The dry feature is the best. When she goes to use them again they are sterile and dry.

thank you this is on my Xmas list

W

windex125

I was sent the NUK/Gerber when I tried Cayson which did nothing for me. if you wld like it I will mail it to you, PM me. But you must tell me how to find the PM on the sight, sorry I am older and just not very good on the computer Pat/59

Beccamom

Thank you your offer is very kind, but I already have a Avent sterilizer and I am wondering if the new ones that also dry are a good idea.

I was sent the NUK/Gerber when I tried Cayson which did nothing for me. if you wld like it I will mail it to you, PM me. But you must tell me how to find the PM on the sight, sorry I am older and just not very good on the computer Pat/59