Need to stop a sinus infection/ cold

regina65

How do you stop a sinus problem or a cold before it settles into you lungs? Need new ideals besides sleep or a rinse or treatments and sleep

I am having the same problem . Hubby has something he thought it was pollen allergies ,but I dont think it is. I am having some drainage this morning , so I am going to start the oil of oregano back . I cant take it long it really makes my blood pressure too low. The last round of antibiotics I was on nearly killed me, so I am trying to stay away from them , dont have many options anyway.

T

terypowel

Now a days, majority of people suffer from sinus infection in all over the world. If you are suffering from extreme sinus problem then you should immediately consult with a well known doctor who will give you the right suggestion to get rid of it. You should eat unprocessed foods and drink herbal teas like Peppermint tea that also helps to get relief from sinus infection.

kmhbeauty

Eat foods high in Vitamin C. I like to blend in my nutribullet lots of oranges and a garlic clove with mixed veggies and fruits. Pineapple is another good one. Do this 3 times a day until you are better. This has helped me out with my health so much.

T

terypowel

Looks like we've been hit by a spammer on a number of threads.... Does someone monitor for this? Anyway, I wouldn't click the link!

Hello Idevoti, I am not a spammer. I was just giving information and sharing some knowledge in this community.

ryry11

Now a days, majority of people suffer from sinus infection in all over the world. If you are suffering from extreme sinus problem then you should immediately consult with a well known doctor who will give you the right suggestion to get rid of it. You should eat unprocessed foods and drink herbal teas like Peppermint tea that also helps to get relief from sinus infection.
Are you at all familiar with Cystic Fibrosis? Do you even know what it is? It's a fair assumption that if a CF patient is being treated for their disease they are going to a "well known doctor who will give (them) the right suggestion," however, sometimes CF community members have ideas that doctors don't think to try becuase they don't live it every day. You aren't helping any of us with your condescendingly obvious 'help,' and I would firmly suggest you stop posting becase you're a major annoyance.