Recent content by Anomie

1. A

CFTR2 Site is now active

Havoc- Agreed. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. The pulmonary stats were also very vague.
  2. A

CFTR2 Site is now active

Havoc- Agreed. It didn't tell me anything I didn't already know. The pulmonary stats were also very vague.
  3. A

Clarification

@rainsmom, I already sent livingstrong a PM on your behalf. Also, you could try starting a new thread with her name in the subject line instead of just randomly asking for her in other threads. Maybe try asking the forum what it is you'd like to know from livingstrong and see if someone else can...
  4. A

Clarification

@rainsmom, I already sent livingstrong a PM on your behalf. Also, you could try starting a new thread with her name in the subject line instead of just randomly asking for her in other threads. Maybe try asking the forum what it is you'd like to know from livingstrong and see if someone else can...
  5. A

CFTR2 Site is now active

File not found.
  6. A

CFTR2 Site is now active

File not found.
  7. A

What song do you relate your CF fight to

Queen- Another one bites the dust "How do you think I'm going to get along without you when you're gone"
  8. A

WWYD

Can the teacher wear a mask during these private sessions. Its sounds like your daughter really loves this teacher and they could probably be a real inspiration to her that people with CF can succeed. Hope you figure out a way to make it work!
  9. A

WWYD

Can the teacher wear a mask during these private sessions. Its sounds like your daughter really loves this teacher and they could probably be a real inspiration to her that people with CF can succeed. Hope you figure out a way to make it work!
  10. A

Pulmozyme with Pari LC?

I don't think so.
  11. A

Pulmozyme with Pari LC?

I don't think so.
  12. A

Socially Acceptable Ways to Pass Gas!

That's awesome! Your little guy sounds like a laugh a minute. You should be very proud!! And by the way, I don't think there is a socially acceptable way for a 7yo to pass gas so when nature calls just let it rip!!
  13. A

Socially Acceptable Ways to Pass Gas!

That's awesome! Your little guy sounds like a laugh a minute. You should be very proud!! And by the way, I don't think there is a socially acceptable way for a 7yo to pass gas so when nature calls just let it rip!!
  14. A

DF508 question

Its measured with the Vertex drugs because they were designed to reduce sweat chloride plain and simple. Having a high sweat chloride level is not an indication of severity with the disease. Its just a strong indication that a person most definitely does have CF. At least thats the way it was...
  15. A

DF508 question

Its measured with the Vertex drugs because they were designed to reduce sweat chloride plain and simple. Having a high sweat chloride level is not an indication of severity with the disease. Its just a strong indication that a person most definitely does have CF. At least thats the way it was...