Recent content by Asmith62

1. A

Want to hear from pancreatic sufficient cfers.

My son has cf and has 2184insA/df508. He is 3 now and hasn’t had any symptoms except an elevated sweat chloride. He’s still pancreatic sufficient. How is your child doing?
  2. A

Do you have a class 1 mutation well? Are you or were you pancreatic sufficient?
  3. A

He’s also pancreatic sufficient. Over 500
  4. A

My son is 3 with the df508 mutation and a class 1 mutation (2184insA). I know there aren’t many people who are sufficient, but I was looking to see if there was anyone I could possibly connect with that had a child who is also ps with a class 1 mutation and the df508 mutation. Besides an...
  5. A

F508del and 2184insA

I’m glad your sons have done well. My 3 year old son has this combo. Were/are your sons pancreatic sufficient? Are your sons on Trikafta now? If so how are they doing on it?
  6. A

Classic CF class 1 and 2 mutations, no symptoms

Does anyone else have a class 1 and 2 mutation without any symptoms of cf besides an elevated sweat chloride level? My son is 2 without any symptoms.
  7. A

I would love to hear from pancreatic sufficient people with cf or those who have a pancreatic sufficient child with cf. Is anyone else pancreatic sufficient with a class 1 and 2 mutation?
  8. A

Combination of 2184insA & Delta F508

I know every CF case is different, but this story gives my husband and I hope! What kinds of bumps in the road did you experience with your kids? Our son has the phenotype, Df508 and 2184 insA as well. He is 3 months old with no symptoms yet.