Recent content by aspiringactress

1. A

Hi I'm Casey

I love talking to other CF patients. Find me on FB: Megan Ashley Scott :)
  2. A

famous people

Are there any famous people with CF?
  3. A

cf vLog

Hey guys! I started my vLog! I have three videos up. My username is thehotcocoagirl and my videos are called Living Life with Cystic Fibrosis: a Vlogumentary, Staying Home, and Feeding tubes and Acting.
  4. A

Mic-key/Mini versus G Tube?

All of the g-tubes make it fairly hard to move around on your stomach. They will be hating it for a while, trust me. I don't even remember when I had a smooth stomach. I have the Mickey, and I think it's really nice and easy to use.
  5. A

to those with g-tubes

Does anyone else get really sick after you get hooked up? I always wake up wanting to vomit. Just wondering if I'm alone.
  6. A

Marijuana and CF

Um, marijuana alone is calling to death, so bad idea.
  7. A

Questions for those with G-tubes

You can still eat anything you want. It's just extra supplements.
  8. A

living with cf

Thanks for the feedback!
  9. A

living with cf

Would anyone watch me if I did a blog on YouTube that showed how cf kids live? I would post at least once a week. Please answer!
  10. A

Am I the only one that feels this way?

Email me. I'd love to talk to you. megan.ashley.scott@gmail.com
  11. A

Wanting to find other teens to talk to with CF.

I'm Megan and I'm thirteen. Email me, cause I rarely come on here :D megan.ashley.scott@gmail.com
  12. A

Questions for those with G-tubes

I have had my g-tube since I was 3 1/2. I'm 13 now. I don't remember anything, but my mom says they sedated me pretty well, just make sure to ask for the 'Mickey' g-tube because its as small as they come. I've had three different kinds. You'll have to change to tubes about once a year, so you'll...
  13. A

Just looking for teens my age

Hey! I'm Megan, and I'm almost 14 years old! I rarely get on here, but I check my email everyday, so email me! megan.ashley.scott@gmail.com
  14. A

A Kid's Point of View: Living with CF

Living with CF is extremely difficult. I am 13 years old (turning 14 in may!) and I have it (obviously). I am depressed and sometime wonder if its even worth it to live. I miss school a lot ( I am in eight grade and don't even know how to do the problem 198/34. I am failing in algebra. I cough...
  15. A

Mrsa

I have MRSA. its only a problem when you are around other chronically I'll people. just make sure to take the antibiotics your doctors give you.