Recent content by bagged2drag

1. B

Disability and working part-time

I had worked part time on disability for a couple years (back in the early 2000s). You are strictly limited to how much you can make per month working, or you lose eligibility for that month. I had some months that I went over some, and didn't keep good records, so I had to pay back everything...
  2. B

Trikafta and tendonitis

Interesting. I have had tendonitis (I believe) for about the past month. My right ankle and lower leg has been swollen almost continuously with severe pain in the tendons. I was on symdeko for two months prior to the trikafta with no issues, so I didn't think there was any sort of...
  3. B

Adults with CF what are your jobs?

I work as an automation engineer and I also operate an LLC programming industrial automation. As the others above said, software engineers and programmers have multitudes of options out there, and those options come in many forms. These types of jobs are very high demand and offer generous...
  4. B

Middle income and doctor bills

No credit card debt whatsoever. I've learned to live off what I make for a long time. Anytime I speak about not being able to afford the bills, I am always told I make enough to make outrageous payments. I already contacted an attorney, and things aren't so favorable either. Make too much...
  5. B

No credit card debt whatsoever. I've learned to live off what I make for a long time. Anytime I speak about not being able to afford the bills, I am always told I make enough to make outrageous payments. I already contacted an attorney, and things aren't so favorable either. Make too much...
  6. B

7. B

How do you do it?

I've pretty much given up on my treatments now unless I feel really shitty. I take my combivent and advair pretty regularly, but they only take a few sec's and make a tangible difference (that I can immediately feel at least). Working and home seem to be sucking the life out of me anyway, so...
  8. B

How do you do it?

I've pretty much given up on my treatments now unless I feel really shitty. I take my combivent and advair pretty regularly, but they only take a few sec's and make a tangible difference (that I can immediately feel at least). Working and home seem to be sucking the life out of me anyway, so...
  9. B

How do you do it?

10. B

Any of yall feel like youd be happier just on your own?

"Cystic Fibrosis » Adults » Any of yall feel like youd be happier just on your own? "Simply, yes. I really hate my life, and my relationship probably doesn't help me much, it really brings me down. F$ck it, I give up.
  11. B

"Cystic Fibrosis » Adults » Any of yall feel like youd be happier just on your own? "Simply, yes. I really hate my life, and my relationship probably doesn't help me much, it really brings me down. F$ck it, I give up.
  12. B

"Cystic Fibrosis » Adults » Any of yall feel like youd be happier just on your own? <br /> <br /> <br />"Simply, yes. I really hate my life, and my relationship probably doesn't help me much, it really brings me down. F$ck it, I give up.
  13. B

I just need to vent somewhere somewhat anonymous. I was curious what others of middle income do to manage their bills. I had numerous years that debt built up while my income was fairly low (but not low enough for good help). I couldn't file bankruptcy because about 9 years ago I filed when I...
  14. B

I just need to vent somewhere somewhat anonymous. I was curious what others of middle income do to manage their bills. I had numerous years that debt built up while my income was fairly low (but not low enough for good help). I couldn't file bankruptcy because about 9 years ago I filed when I...
  15. B