Recent content by Beowulf

1. B

Obama & Healthcare

Are you concerned with the Healthcare industry becoming socialized in the US? I have a degree in economics and I have lived in Europe under a socialized healthcare system and frankly I am quite concerned about healthcare in the US and where it will be going. If it is up to the government to...
  2. B

Pulmonary Hypertension and CF

I have CF and PH and I find it is quite challenging. I've been to many CF events in which the keynote speakers have been CF patients. I hear several speakers share their stories particularly about some of their exercise routines, many of whom have FEV1 <35%-tile, to which I am surprised. I am at...
  3. B

Pulmonary Hypertension and CF

I have CF and PH and I find it is quite challenging. I've been to many CF events in which the keynote speakers have been CF patients. I hear several speakers share their stories particularly about some of their exercise routines, many of whom have FEV1 <35%-tile, to which I am surprised. I am at...
  4. B

anxiety meds?

Stay off klonapen! I took that for a while, at first it was helpful, but with time my behavior changed - I experienced memory loss, and mood swings. Klonapen has all but destroyed my (nonCFer) brother's life. It is not a drug to be used long term.
  5. B

anxiety meds?

Stay off klonapen! I took that for a while, at first it was helpful, but with time my behavior changed - I experienced memory loss, and mood swings. Klonapen has all but destroyed my (nonCFer) brother's life. It is not a drug to be used long term.
  6. B

anxiety meds?

7. B

sinus surgery!

It took me a one to two weeks to fully recover 100% to where I was before the surgery.
  8. B

sinus surgery!

It took me a one to two weeks to fully recover 100% to where I was before the surgery.
  9. B

sinus surgery!

10. B

2010 NYC Marathon...less than a year post TX

Have you ever ran a marathon before? Kudos! Cross the finish line for all of us who can't (yet!). Best
  11. B

Have you ever ran a marathon before? Kudos! Cross the finish line for all of us who can't (yet!). Best
  12. B

Have you ever ran a marathon before? <br /> <br />Kudos! Cross the finish line for all of us who can't (yet!). <br /> <br />Best
  13. B

early onset arthritis

If you take Levaquin then you WILL have joint and tendon pain which strongly resembles arthritis. I have sworn off Levaquin permanently.
  14. B

early onset arthritis

If you take Levaquin then you WILL have joint and tendon pain which strongly resembles arthritis. I have sworn off Levaquin permanently.
  15. B

early onset arthritis

If you take Levaquin then you WILL have joint and tendon pain which strongly resembles arthritis. <br /> <br />I have sworn off Levaquin permanently.