Recent content by beyerdug

1. B

does anybody seek CF care outside a CF Center?

I see a pulmonologist in San Antonio, TX rather than going to the cf center here. When I tried to get in the cf center they told me they only see children and not adults. Since then they opened an adult center and actually asked my md to be the director. He declined and I still see him instead...
  2. B

I see a pulmonologist in San Antonio, TX rather than going to the cf center here. When I tried to get in the cf center they told me they only see children and not adults. Since then they opened an adult center and actually asked my md to be the director. He declined and I still see him instead...
  3. B

4. B

Serevent or Advair

It is a risk if you start taking it for the first time during an acute attack. It is also a risk if you take it more frequently than prescribed, (q12h). There are no other serious health risks with taking Advair.
  5. B

Serevent or Advair

It is a risk if you start taking it for the first time during an acute attack. It is also a risk if you take it more frequently than prescribed, (q12h). There are no other serious health risks with taking Advair.
  6. B

Serevent or Advair

7. B

Serevent or Advair

8. B

Serevent or Advair

9. B

Serevent or Advair

10. B

Happy Father's Day--all of you important Dads . . .

That is very nice.
  11. B

That is very nice.
  12. B

That is very nice.
  13. B

That is very nice.
  14. B

That is very nice.
  15. B

That is very nice.