Recent content by BigBee

1. B

I need a new job...

Try www.indeed.com - the people I've recommended it to have had great luck there. It is a great site - they search other sites for postings (including private companies that are only advertising on their own website). Good luck - and keep us posted.
  2. B

I need a new job...

Try www.indeed.com - the people I've recommended it to have had great luck there. It is a great site - they search other sites for postings (including private companies that are only advertising on their own website). Good luck - and keep us posted.
  3. B

I need a new job...

4. B

I need a new job...

5. B

I need a new job...

Try www.indeed.com - the people I've recommended it to have had great luck there. It is a great site - they search other sites for postings (including private companies that are only advertising on their own website). <br /> <br />Good luck - and keep us posted.
  6. B

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

To type cysticfibrosis.com in my browser and see Melissa's picture - devastating - and yet...so very, very fitting. My heart is breaking for Jazzmine - she is the same age as my daughter. I too lost a parent to CF, but I was much older. May the memories of her wonderful loving mother carry...
  7. B

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

To type cysticfibrosis.com in my browser and see Melissa's picture - devastating - and yet...so very, very fitting. My heart is breaking for Jazzmine - she is the same age as my daughter. I too lost a parent to CF, but I was much older. May the memories of her wonderful loving mother carry...
  8. B

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

9. B

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

10. B

RIP Sweet Melissa ...

To type cysticfibrosis.com in my browser and see Melissa's picture - devastating - and yet...so very, very fitting. <br /> <br />My heart is breaking for Jazzmine - she is the same age as my daughter. I too lost a parent to CF, but I was much older. May the memories of her wonderful loving...
  11. B

Lauren (LightNLife) got her wings

Brad and Lauren's family~my deepest condolences. We really have lost a light with Lauren's passing. You will be in my prayers.
  12. B

Brad and Lauren's family~my deepest condolences. We really have lost a light with Lauren's passing. You will be in my prayers.
  13. B

14. B

15. B