Recent content by bmombtoo

1. B

Round table Discussion of Atypical CF at National CF Conference in Anaheim..

<P>Brad, </P> <P><FONT color=#000000>My son's symptoms sound a lot like yours. He was considered atypical when he was diagnosed at age 12 back in 2006. The atypical meant that his presentation was not "normal". By age two he had been hospitalized twice for lung infections (bronchitis) and high...
  2. B

<P>Brad, </P> <P><FONT color=#000000>My son's symptoms sound a lot like yours. He was considered atypical when he was diagnosed at age 12 back in 2006. The atypical meant that his presentation was not "normal".By age two he had been hospitalized twice for lung infections (bronchitis) and high...
  3. B

<P><BR>Brad, </P> <P><FONT color=#000000>My son's symptoms sound a lot like yours. He was considered atypical when he was diagnosed at age 12 back in 2006. The atypical meant that his presentation was not "normal".By age two he had been hospitalized twice for lung infections (bronchitis) and...
  4. B

this sickness is getting to me?

Thanks for responding. It really helps me to talk to you guys about this. I was so upset yesterday and I couldn't even work on my final paper for my degree. After tesorotiffa post I felt much better and I told my husband about it his morning. Wendy and Liza, you are both right. Each time he gets...
  5. B

Thanks for responding. It really helps me to talk to you guys about this. I was so upset yesterday and I couldn't even work on my final paper for my degree. After tesorotiffa post I felt much better and I told my husband about it his morning. Wendy and Liza, you are both right. Each time he gets...
  6. B

7. B

<br><font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><font color="#000000" size="2">I got the called from the CF nurse yesterday that Josh tested positive for a pseudomona, she said there was a little in his culture. Last week at his check up the doctor added in Spirvia. She called...
  8. B

<br><font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><font color="#000000" size="2">I got the called from the CF nurse yesterday that Josh tested positive for a pseudomona, she said there was a little in his culture. Last week at his check up the doctor added in Spirvia. She called...
  9. B

<p><br><font color="#000000" size="3" face="Times New Roman"> </font><p><font color="#000000" size="2">I got the called from the CF nurse yesterday that Josh tested positive for a pseudomona, she said there was a little in his culture. Last week at his check up the doctor added in Spirvia. She...
  10. B

yearly bronchs

Josh has atypical symptoms and has never had a bronch. He was going to have one during his hospital stay to see what he was growing down there. However they were unable to get him in the OR by day three of antibiotics. He was finally to have a bronch this past Monday. However his lung functions...
  11. B

yearly bronchs

Josh has atypical symptoms and has never had a bronch. He was going to have one during his hospital stay to see what he was growing down there. However they were unable to get him in the OR by day three of antibiotics. He was finally to have a bronch this past Monday. However his lung functions...
  12. B

yearly bronchs

13. B

Home again, home again ziggady zig

<P>Josh got out of the hospital today, day seven. His lung functions are up from 61 to 63. The doctors thought that was improvement. He had a PICC put in on Thursday and will be taking Cefepine (tid) and Tobi (qd) at home. Home healthcare was here earlier. We are both kind of tired as it was a...
  14. B

<P>Josh got out of the hospital today, day seven. His lung functions are up from 61 to 63. The doctors thought that was improvement. He had a PICC put in on Thursday and will be taking Cefepine (tid)and Tobi (qd) at home. Home healthcare was here earlier. We are both kind of tired as it was a...
  15. B

<P><BR>Josh got out of the hospital today, day seven. His lung functions are up from 61 to 63. The doctors thought that was improvement. He had a PICC put in on Thursday and will be taking Cefepine (tid)and Tobi (qd) at home. Home healthcare was here earlier. We are both kind of tired as it was...