Recent content by Breezy

1. B

911 help the pain

Sounds like you have pleurisy! Just b/c nothing shows up on x-ray doens't mean it's there! With CF - like bronchiectasis like i have - there is always inflammation so anymore wouldn't make an x-ray look any different. I should know b/c i just got over a 2 and a half week bout of pleurisy and...
  2. B

911 help the pain

Sounds like you have pleurisy! Just b/c nothing shows up on x-ray doens't mean it's there! With CF - like bronchiectasis like i have - there is always inflammation so anymore wouldn't make an x-ray look any different. I should know b/c i just got over a 2 and a half week bout of pleurisy and...
  3. B

911 help the pain

4. B

911 help the pain

5. B

911 help the pain

Sounds like you have pleurisy! <br /> <br />Just b/c nothing shows up on x-ray doens't mean it's there! With CF - like bronchiectasis like i have - there is always inflammation so anymore wouldn't make an x-ray look any different. I should know b/c i just got over a 2 and a half week bout of...
  6. B

Pepe aka Gina

Saying a prayer for you Gina!
  7. B

Pepe aka Gina

8. B

Pepe aka Gina

9. B

Pepe aka Gina

10. B

Pepe aka Gina

11. B

Parainfluenza

I see you have IVIG mentioned in your titel, and I get that every 4 weeks for my immune system problem....I'm waiting for a tx right now....all I can tell you is that the IVIG will boost your immune system to help fight off the virus. This prob wasn't too helpful!
  12. B

Parainfluenza

I see you have IVIG mentioned in your titel, and I get that every 4 weeks for my immune system problem....I'm waiting for a tx right now....all I can tell you is that the IVIG will boost your immune system to help fight off the virus. This prob wasn't too helpful!
  13. B

Parainfluenza

14. B

Parainfluenza

15. B

Parainfluenza

I see you have IVIG mentioned in your titel, and I get that every 4 weeks for my immune system problem....I'm waiting for a tx right now....all I can tell you is that the IVIG will boost your immune system to help fight off the virus. <br /> <br />This prob wasn't too helpful!