Recent content by bwest

1. B

Coping with Christmas after a loss

I really like what you have said and done. You've honored your loved one wonderfully. I found that after our son passed away, most people just stopped talking about him. That made it harder for me. He is STILL an everyday part of my life and always will be. When he was so sick both before...
  2. B

Coping with Christmas after a loss

Grieving is such a personal, private thing. It's my opinion that you should respect their wishes no matter how or what is done to celebrate. We lost our son at age 29 July, 2007 following a nasty lung transplant. Six months later, my father passed away. Six months after that, my mother...
  3. B

CF people in Dallas, TX area

I am looking for people in the Dallas, Texas area who currently use Pulmozyme and/or Tobi. I have some free drugs available to anyone who would like them. My son received a lung transplant and I'd like to get these meds out of my refrigerator. Anyone who is interested, please email me at...
  4. B

I am looking for people in the Dallas, Texas area who currently use Pulmozyme and/or Tobi. I have some free drugs available to anyone who would like them. My son received a lung transplant and I'd like to get these meds out of my refrigerator. Anyone who is interested, please email me at...
  5. B