Recent content by Carebear7

1. C

Living Donor Transplant question

Thank you Christy for your response! I will send you an email with some questions.
  2. C

Thank you Christy for your response! I will send you an email with some questions.
  3. C

4. C

5. C

6. C

I wanted to see if anyone has had a lung transplant from living donor(s)?
  7. C

8. C

9. C

10. C

11. C

I would like to show you how I am overcoming my disease!

EvantB wrote: "I understand the fact that a lot of what I am saying can be angering to people with CF who have not experienced great success with their disease because it suggests that they have perhaps done something wrong. It is not my intention to implicate this. <u>All I am saying that...
  12. C

EvantB wrote: "I understand the fact that a lot of what I am saying can be angering to people with CF who have not experienced great success with their disease because it suggests that they have perhaps done something wrong. It is not my intention to implicate this. <u>All I am saying that...
  13. C

14. C

15. C