Recent content by carey905

1. C

Feeding tube advice

What's your son's BMI?
  2. C

Bubbles: fishy mask general question

Thanks for replies. From now on I will sterilize masks also.
  3. C

Bubbles: fishy mask general question

Was reading another post and it looks like everyone sterilizes masks as well as the neb pieces. Is this done by choice or on recommendation from cf clinic? I ask because my kid's clinic says just wash it soapy hot water, which considering the condensation that builds up on the inside of the...
  4. C

Trouble shooting

First of all thanks for the replies... pjspiegle - When my son was in the hospital we did continual feeds and he did terrible on them. But at that time he was on Pregestimil and it was causing sevear delayed emptying of the stomach. We switched his formula to Elecare and bolus feeds and he...
  5. C

Trouble shooting

First of all thanks for the replies... pjspiegle - When my son was in the hospital we did continual feeds and he did terrible on them. But at that time he was on Pregestimil and it was causing sevear delayed emptying of the stomach. We switched his formula to Elecare and bolus feeds and he...
  6. C

Trouble shooting

7. C

Trouble shooting

8. C

Trouble shooting

9. C

Infant spitting up formula

Hi Marla, My son almost always has formula come out of his nose when he vomits, but I do not recall his nose ever bleeding. With that being said, if it was just a little blood I wouldn't worry to much about it, just keep an eye on it and if it happens again call your doctor. Most likely it was...
  10. C

Hi Marla, My son almost always has formula come out of his nose when he vomits, but I do not recall his nose ever bleeding. With that being said, if it was just a little blood I wouldn't worry to much about it, just keep an eye on it and if it happens again call your doctor. Most likely it was...
  11. C

12. C

13. C

14. C

Trouble shooting

Hi everyone, My son has always been a puker, but when he started walking the vomiting decreased greatly. Well lately it has increased but only during certain times. My son has a g-tube and gets four bolus feed a day and most days after his third feed he vomits. Before the vomiting started up...
  15. C

Trouble shooting

Hi everyone, My son has always been a puker, but when he started walking the vomiting decreased greatly. Well lately it has increased but only during certain times. My son has a g-tube and gets four bolus feed a day and most days after his third feed he vomits. Before the vomiting started up...