Recent content by casaraha

1. C

FREE MEDICINE

i'm adding a post to this so it can hopefully be read again. it's holiday time - time for giving. time for loving. anyone need help with medications? please see previous posts if you do. happy thanksgiving - be very thankful for what you have, right here, right now.
  2. C

FREE MEDICINE

i'm adding a post to this so it can hopefully be read again. it's holiday time - time for giving. time for loving. anyone need help with medications? please see previous posts if you do. happy thanksgiving - be very thankful for what you have, right here, right now.
  3. C

FREE MEDICINE

4. C

FREE MEDICINE

i know people are reading my original post - but i haven't heard from many of you. don't hesitate to message me! thanks... KATIE
  5. C

FREE MEDICINE

i know people are reading my original post - but i haven't heard from many of you. don't hesitate to message me! thanks... KATIE
  6. C

FREE MEDICINE

7. C

FREE MEDICINE

oh - i missed: -<i>Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, 0.083% (2.5mg/3mL) - qty24 vials</i> <b>NO MORE</b>
  8. C

FREE MEDICINE

oh - i missed: -<i>Albuterol Sulfate Inhalation Solution, 0.083% (2.5mg/3mL) - qty24 vials</i> <b>NO MORE</b>
  9. C

FREE MEDICINE

10. C

FREE MEDICINE

thank you so much for the responses so far. like i said, i'd love to help other people out in casey's memory. he was such an amazing person - i feel like i'm falling more in love with him every day. which is hard - but comforting. so please, keep responding. does anyone know if sending...
  11. C

FREE MEDICINE

thank you so much for the responses so far. like i said, i'd love to help other people out in casey's memory. he was such an amazing person - i feel like i'm falling more in love with him every day. which is hard - but comforting. so please, keep responding. does anyone know if sending...
  12. C

FREE MEDICINE

13. C

FREE MEDICINE

before i offer free medicine, i suppose i should find out if it's legal. anyone know? my boyfriend, my love, died 2 months ago. i want to help other people with CF in his memory by giving away his medications. they are not in front of me right now, but they include: cellcept, prograf...
  14. C

FREE MEDICINE

before i offer free medicine, i suppose i should find out if it's legal. anyone know? my boyfriend, my love, died 2 months ago. i want to help other people with CF in his memory by giving away his medications. they are not in front of me right now, but they include: cellcept, prograf...
  15. C

FREE MEDICINE