Recent content by cenow1982

1. C

My son hates his treatments HELP!!

I'm not sure how to IM you my address :( should I just sign up and write a message in the comment section of the blog? I would love a copy of the book :)
  2. C

We've done the video game reward and he still resists it :( he says he is fine not playing the video games. We've tried books and coloring books and skyping with friends. He just sincerely hates it all (so do I). But I know he needs to do it to stay healthy but this twice a day battle is making...
  3. C

My 7 year old was just diagnosed this past December and we are still trying to get used to all of the medications and treatments. He recently has told us he hates all of it and he does everything he can not to do them. He has been hospitalized twice since February and will be going in for his...
  4. C

Gene confusion R117H/5T

His genetic testing came back as having R117H as one gene and 5T is recorded as the other gene (genetic testing was completed at John Hopkins). He has several positive sweat tests, he is pancreatic insufficient, has advanced sinus disease and has been hospitalized for reoccurring lung...
  5. C

Gene confusion R117H/5T

My son was diagnosed at 6 years old and has the genetic combination R117H as one gene and 5T as the other. I'm very confused at what this all means. Can anyone clarify?