Recent content by Cerulean

1. C

RT's refusing to do CPT

Those RTs would love to have me as a patient. I HATE manual CPT! I don't mind the vest, but I kinda like the vibrator that looks like an industrial strength sander. Where I go the rotate the methos of CPT used.
  2. C

RT's refusing to do CPT

Those RTs would love to have me as a patient. I HATE manual CPT! I don't mind the vest, but I kinda like the vibrator that looks like an industrial strength sander. Where I go the rotate the methos of CPT used.
  3. C

RT's refusing to do CPT

4. C

why can we actually taste the salt on our hands?

I look at the bright side. Animals love me!
  5. C

6. C

7. C

Need to vent

I was wondering how many posts I had to scroll down till someone pulled the God card out their ass.
  8. C

Need to vent

I was wondering how many posts I had to scroll down till someone pulled the God card out their ass.
  9. C

Need to vent

10. C

Marriage issues

Yet Julie, you continue to contribute to the hijacking of this threat and not let the issue drop. Very self-righteous and hypocritical of you.
  11. C

Marriage issues

Yet Julie, you continue to contribute to the hijacking of this threat and not let the issue drop. Very self-righteous and hypocritical of you.
  12. C

Marriage issues