Recent content by CFGurl16

1. C

Bored, 16, Boy, North Carolina, Near Raleigh

Hello im 19 and i live VA. So nearish to NC. my name is Samantha. I'd like to talk if your up to it
  2. C

Hello im 19 and i live VA. So nearish to NC. my name is Samantha. I'd like to talk if your up to it
  3. C

Hello im 19 and i live VA. So nearish to NC. <br />my name is Samantha. I'd like to talk if your up to it
  4. C

In the hospital and bored.

Hey everyone. My name is Samantha and im in the hospital and i get BORED!! And they block facebook and myspace here. So i spend most my time on here and youtube. So if you want you can add me on facebook but i wont be able to really reply until i get out. Facebook-Samantha Josephine Ronald and...
  5. C

Hey everyone. My name is Samantha and im in the hospital and i get BORED!! And they block facebook and myspace here. So i spend most my time on here and youtube. So if you want you can add me on facebook but i wont be able to really reply until i get out. Facebook-Samantha Josephine Ronald and...
  6. C

Hey everyone. <br />My name is Samantha and im in the hospital and i get BORED!! <br />And they block facebook and myspace here. <br />So i spend most my time on here and youtube. So if you want you can add me on facebook but i wont be able to really reply until i get out. <br...
  7. C

Norfolk, VA Clinic

CHKD in Norfolk is were i go and im happy that i do. they are good doctors and they really do what they can to help as much as possible.
  8. C

Norfolk, VA Clinic

CHKD in Norfolk is were i go and im happy that i do. they are good doctors and they really do what they can to help as much as possible.
  9. C

Norfolk, VA Clinic

10. C

Getting a job...?

I've tried getting a job. I'm 19 and I still live with my dad and the only job i seem to get is working with him.... So I know I'm much help but maybe try like 7evlen or a small store for now to get some "credit" built up then go for the bigger jobs. I hope I helped a little bit.
  11. C

Getting a job...?

I've tried getting a job. I'm 19 and I still live with my dad and the only job i seem to get is working with him.... So I know I'm much help but maybe try like 7evlen or a small store for now to get some "credit" built up then go for the bigger jobs. I hope I helped a little bit.
  12. C

Getting a job...?

I've tried getting a job. I'm 19 and I still live with my dad and the only job i seem to get is working with him.... So I know I'm much help but maybe try like 7evlen or a small store for now to get some "credit" built up then go for the bigger jobs. <br /> <br />I hope I helped a little bit.
  13. C

Little sharp pains feels like it's in my heart..

I hope everything turned out alright. But yeah i think your right about it being axity
  14. C

I hope everything turned out alright. But yeah i think your right about it being axity
  15. C

I hope everything turned out alright. <br />But yeah i think your right about it being axity