Recent content by CFwarrior86

1. C

Newly Cultured NTM/MAC

I got a call from my CF doctor yesterday. She asked how ive been feeling as ive had a drop in my 02 saturation over the past week or two (from 99% to 92% on 2 Liters of 02). I told her I havent had any fevers and my sputem hasnt been dark green or taste like it does when im having my usual flare...
  2. C

What to expect with Kalydeco

Thats wonderful your having such great success with it, and that you havent had any side effects :-) Ive been talking with Vertex and im still waiting on prior authorization. My case worker is saying my Medicaid was denied due to me having another insurance company, meaning my primary...
  3. C

What to expect with Kalydeco

I have the mutation 2789+5g<-A, which is one of the mutations currently FDA approved with Kalydeco. I got a call from my doctor with the wonderful news and went in to fill out the paperwork and should be expecting the medicine anytime now! Im curious as to what effects should I expect from...
  4. C

Hi, My name is LeAnn. I have the mutation 2789+5g<A is this your mutation also?

Hi, My name is LeAnn. I have the mutation 2789+5g<A is this your mutation also?