chelsie882003

Hello my name is Chelsie Odom, I'm 24yrs old. I have a nasty disease that they need to find a cure for. I have Cystic Fibrosis and im also Diabetic. I'm from Round Rock, TX which is like 30mins away from Austin TX. I moved to Albuquerque NM with my parents back in August 2007. You would think since its higher in altitude people with lung problems would do alot better in higher climates. Well to be honest i really dont know, i feel like since im from Texas and the humidity puts moisture in my lungs to help me spit more stuff up. Before i left Austin my lung functions were 63% since ive been here in NM they have dropped dramatically. were talking about anywhere fom 42%-48%. That is my baseline since ive been here. I just came back from being in Texas yesterday due to losing my oldest brother. His name was Christopher David Odom and he was 28yrs old. We lost him due to Cystic Fibrosis and other problems he had. I miss my brother so much. June 26 1984-September 27 2012.
We need to find a cure for this nasty disease. Please anybody donate, every penny counts.

Im engaged to a good man named Fred. Kinda funny how we met, we met on playstation a game called Call Of Duty(Black Ops) He is from Ohio. He flew to NM to meet me, and since then we just hit it off. He never even heard of Cystic Fibrosis, But he is learning and learning really well. It's almost been 2yrs since we have been together. He supports me and everything. I love him

Hanging with friends, going out to eat, working out, hanging out with my fiance