Recent content by Chrissyb

1. C

Vertex drugs and pancreatic function

I can't wait for it to come out for my jean I'm really happy about it
  2. C

My boyfriend has cf, help please?

I have cf to I have been with my boyfriend for three years he as been the greatest guy ever
  3. C

DDF508 & Pipeline Drugs (Kalydeco) anyone participated? Experiences?

I don't have that one but I wish I did so I could take that
  4. C

Blocked Plumbing and Funny Stories......

Yes it as happen to me before at my moms house and at my friends house too
  5. C

Today is my Birthday ..

I'm 36 with cf I hope I get to be that age too how did you stay so healthy I do all my Steff too stay that way
  6. C

Seattle Washington

. No but you should ask someone about it before you try to move there
  7. C

Pulmozyme and pregnancy

hi my name is christina i have cf as well you are lucky that you can have kids beacuse i cant at all i love kids so much they make me happy i hope you have a healthy baby
  8. C

Pulmozyme and pregnancy

hi my name is christina i have cf as well you are lucky that you can have kids beacuse i cant at all i love kids so much they make me happy i hope you have a healthy baby
  9. C

Pulmozyme and pregnancy

<BR>hi my name is christina i have cf as well you are lucky that you can have kids beacuse i cant at all i love kids so much they make me happy i hope you have a healthy baby
  10. C

Pulmozyme and pregnancy

11. C

Pulmozyme and pregnancy

12. C

Pulmozyme and pregnancy

<BR>hi my name is christina i have cf as well you are lucky that you can have kids beacuse i cant at all i love kids so much they make me happy i hope you have a healthy baby
  13. C

CFers over 40

<P>hi my name is christina beal i have cf my pfts are 86 now they are always have been in the nintys i hope they get back up there it is all in gods h</P> <P>hands  now god is good </P>
  14. C

CFers over 40

<P>hi my name is christina beal i have cf my pfts are 86 now they are always have been in the nintys i hope they get back up there it is all in gods h</P> <P>hands now god is good </P>
  15. C

CFers over 40

<P>hi my name is christina beal i have cf my pfts are 86 now they are always have been in the nintys i hope they get back up there it is all in gods h</P> <P>hands now god is good </P>