Recent content by chrissyd

1. C

ENZYMES

I take 0-4 with meals. (zenpep) I have another disease messing with my digestion so somedays I don't take enzymes at all...Alot of it depends on what I'm eating and how my stomach is that day. When I do take them with sncks it is usually only 1 or 2.
  2. C

What year were you diagnosed?

I was dx'd in 1998, and I was 21. I was sick as a child but my mother was told I wasn't "sick enough" to have CF... I was going to the NIH in Bethesda for an unknown muscle disease and asked them to help me with my cough. They tested me and I got the call to confirm on my honeymoon.
  3. C

excited

Glad to hear your getting out!
  4. C

Sick of being Sick....

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well again. I'm in the same boat, I've been fighting the flu (I think) for the last 2 1/2 almost 3 weeks. I have been careful too; but this winter is just turning out to not be my season. I hope you feel better soon.
  5. C

Sick of being Sick....

I'm sorry you aren't feeling well again. I'm in the same boat, I've been fighting the flu (I think) for the last 2 1/2 almost 3 weeks. I have been careful too; but this winter is just turning out to not be my season. I hope you feel better soon.
  6. C

Sick of being Sick....

7. C

I'm 32 today!

Happy birthday!!
  8. C

I'm 32 today!

Happy birthday!!
  9. C

I'm 32 today!

Happy birthday!!
  10. C

Thank You

I'm sending you love and light...peace be with you Rami
  11. C

Thank You

12. C

Thank You

13. C

Marjolein got her wings :(

I was so sad to read about this on facebook. May peace be with her loved ones durring this time...
  14. C

I was so sad to read about this on facebook. May peace be with her loved ones durring this time...
  15. C