Recent content by clarereal

1. C

IVF

I would love to hear about your experiences. My son has CF and my daughterin law is set to go through IVF in April.. Thank you! cl
  2. C

Rude Hospital Nurses

Bill is out of line and sounds like he has his own ax to grind with the world in general...Talking to the charge nurse is a great idea. After my son did that the time before last, things improved considerably. I was chided by a member of a forum once and have never forgotten it. Don't we all...
  3. C

Rude Hospital Nurses

Bill is out of line and sounds like he has his own ax to grind with the world in general...Talking to the charge nurse is a great idea. After my son did that the time before last, things improved considerably. I was chided by a member of a forum once and have never forgotten it. Don't we all...
  4. C

Rude Hospital Nurses

<strong>Unfortunately, it may be they are attempting to have you transition to the adult/adolescent clinic. Our CF clinic did that because the adult clinic at a diff hospital in our area wasn't getting enough patients and the cf foundation threatened to take away their (the childrens)authorized...
  5. C

ENZYMES

<strong>My son is 28 and was on Ultrase mt 20 until they pulled them off the market. He takes Zen Pep now and they aren't as effective as the former....Different brands have different combinations of ingredients....Don't know why different ones work differently for people.....Does anyone else...
  6. C

O2 sats

<strong>Hi Vera,</strong> <strong>I am sure you oxy sat will come up. My son's has been as low as 89 during a hospital stay and always comes back up after a round of antibiotics. No need to panic, as I see it. Take care and good luck! ck</strong>
  7. C

O2 sats

<strong>Hi Vera,</strong> <strong>I am sure you oxy sat will come up. My son's has been as low as 89 during a hospital stay and always comes back up after a round of antibiotics. No need to panic, as I see it. Take care and good luck! ck</strong>
  8. C

I dont do my treatments

<strong>Hi, I don't know if you are on facebook or not...But, if you are, there is a great group called "CF Survivors Family and Friends Support Group" that has many people with cf on it. There are teenagers like you and a whole variety of people....Just thought I'd pass it along.....ck</strong>
  9. C

I dont do my treatments

<strong>Hi, I don't know if you are on facebook or not...But, if you are, there is a great group called "CF Survivors Family and Friends Support Group" that has many people with cf on it. There are teenagers like you and a whole variety of people....Just thought I'd pass it along.....ck</strong>
  10. C

Don't what to do..

<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Hi Mike,</strong> I really hope you will bring up the depression aspect to the Drs. I am a mom of a son(27) with cf. I know that I certainly want him to have all the help-both physical and mental- that he can get to...
  11. C

Don't what to do..

<span style="background-color: #ffffff;"><strong><span style="font-size: small;">Hi Mike,</strong> I really hope you will bring up the depression aspect to the Drs. I am a mom of a son(27) with cf. I know that I certainly want him to have all the help-both physical and mental- that he can get to...
  12. C

Bronchoscopy info please

BrI onchoscopy info please <strong>My son is 27 and has never had one. I wonder why they have never done one before....It sounds like it would help clean up the lungs.....Is there a criteria they use?</strong> <strong>CK</strong>
  13. C

Bronchoscopy info please

BrI onchoscopy info please <strong>My son is 27 and has never had one. I wonder why they have never done one before....It sounds like it would help clean up the lungs.....Is there a criteria they use?</strong> <strong>CK</strong>
  14. C

Husbands in Hospital

<strong>Prayers for you both, CK</strong>
  15. C

Husbands in Hospital

<strong>Prayers for you both, CK</strong>