Recent content by clinging2faith

1. C

On a plane with another CF'er....what do you do?

Since sakasuka knows so much about Europe's Cf people, let me state that he/she is wrong about Denmark and The Netherlands having people living into their late 40's only because of the cross contamination rules. I come from Europe. I lived in Denmark. my sister was Ambassador at The Netherlands...
  2. C

Since sakasuka knows so much about Europe's Cf people, let me state that he/she is wrong about Denmark and The Netherlands having people living into their late 40's only because of the cross contamination rules. I come from Europe. I lived in Denmark. my sister was Ambassador at The Netherlands...
  3. C

4. C

I going home :)

Hej Marie, Hur mår du i dag? Jag heter Mary och jag bor i Californie. en lång tid (1999-2003) jag bor i Ronneby och Skelleftea och Lulea i Svenska. Jag bor inte längre i Svenska men jag älskar mycket min Svenska. Var bor du? Jag ressa till Lund och Malmo också. Jag har en dotter och snart...
  5. C

Hej Marie, Hur mår du i dag? Jag heter Mary och jag bor i Californie. en lång tid (1999-2003) jag bor i Ronneby och Skelleftea och Lulea i Svenska. Jag bor inte längre i Svenska men jag älskar mycket min Svenska. Var bor du? Jag ressa till Lund och Malmo också. Jag har en dotter och snart...
  6. C

7. C

I see that the jack of all traits and master of none is here again posting statements to make you Kelly feel bad. As the only trait this "master" seems to have available (harrasment all the way). I agree with the rest of the people who've related to you and told you take your precautions but...
  8. C

I see that the jack of all traits and master of none is here again posting statements to make you Kelly feel bad. As the only trait this "master" seems to have available (harrasment all the way). I agree with the rest of the people who've related to you and told you take your precautions but...
  9. C

10. C

Staying Positive

a thank you to all those who are kindly responding Beyerbug, Thank you so much for your kind caring reply in view of what i have had to read. You are right I should stick around for the nice people and supportive who also visit these site and ignore the nasty side of the fence. I thank you for...
  11. C

Staying Positive

a thank you to all those who are kindly responding Beyerbug, Thank you so much for your kind caring reply in view of what i have had to read. You are right I should stick around for the nice people and supportive who also visit these site and ignore the nasty side of the fence. I thank you for...
  12. C

Staying Positive

13. C

Staying Positive

for you CF positive ppl, how do you stay motivated & so pepped up? thank you all who have contributed with POSITIVE messages and no insults. I appreciate all those who are helping and suggsting and sending me private msgs with all your care. God Bless
  14. C

Staying Positive

for you CF positive ppl, how do you stay motivated & so pepped up? thank you all who have contributed with POSITIVE messages and no insults. I appreciate all those who are helping and suggsting and sending me private msgs with all your care. God Bless
  15. C

Staying Positive