Recent content by colinmaydahl

1. C

anxiety meds that dont affect the lungs

"Special" brownies..... they don't supres your breathing, you don't watch the clock till you can get more, no hangover feeling. You just have to make them yourself, or buy from a dispensary if you are in a pot friendly state.....
  2. C

Would u recommend it.

Yes, I love mine and have had it for 8 years. You can still have problems with them, but far less than getting picc lins and such. It is just so much easier to go on IV's. Colin 28m w/CF
  3. C

Would u recommend it.

Yes, I love mine and have had it for 8 years. You can still have problems with them, but far less than getting picc lins and such. It is just so much easier to go on IV's. Colin 28m w/CF
  4. C

Would u recommend it.

Yes, I love mine and have had it for 8 years. You can still have problems with them, but far less than getting picc lins and such. It is just so much easier to go on IV's. <br /> <br />Colin 28m w/CF
  5. C

Broken collar bone

Has anybody else broken there collar bone? I broke mine yesterday when I was riding my bicycle, and I'm worried about not being able to cough stuff up and ending up in the hospital with a lung infection..... Any ideas? Surgery? What kind of pain meds? Colin 28m with CF
  6. C

Broken collar bone

Has anybody else broken there collar bone? I broke mine yesterday when I was riding my bicycle, and I'm worried about not being able to cough stuff up and ending up in the hospital with a lung infection..... Any ideas? Surgery? What kind of pain meds? Colin 28m with CF
  7. C

Broken collar bone

Has anybody else broken there collar bone? I broke mine yesterday when I was riding my bicycle, and I'm worried about not being able to cough stuff up and ending up in the hospital with a lung infection..... Any ideas? Surgery? What kind of pain meds? <br /> <br />Colin 28m with CF
  8. C

altera nebulizer for cayston..not working?

Call the Pharm where You get Your Cayston and they will send you a new one. I had the same thing happen to me last year. Colin
  9. C

Call the Pharm where You get Your Cayston and they will send you a new one. I had the same thing happen to me last year. Colin
  10. C

Call the Pharm where You get Your Cayston and they will send you a new one. I had the same thing happen to me last year. <br /> <br />Colin
  11. C

How hard is it to get to see the CF doctor in NC

I would give the clinic a call. UNC has a great CF program, I did a 2 week study drug there last year. When I was a kid my insurance covered 2 CF Clinic visits and the rest of the time I went to the pulmo doc. Good luck Colin 28m/CF
  12. C

I would give the clinic a call. UNC has a great CF program, I did a 2 week study drug there last year. When I was a kid my insurance covered 2 CF Clinic visits and the rest of the time I went to the pulmo doc. Good luck Colin 28m/CF
  13. C

I would give the clinic a call. UNC has a great CF program, I did a 2 week study drug there last year. When I was a kid my insurance covered 2 CF Clinic visits and the rest of the time I went to the pulmo doc. <br /> <br />Good luck <br /> <br />Colin 28m/CF
  14. C

Hyper-Sal 7% (Hypertonic saline)

It is F-ing ridiculous that our insurance wont pay for the cheapest drug we take..... I don't have a problem getting them to pay for Tobi, Coliston, Pulmozime, but 50 bucks for HTS is too much! Bastards. It makes no sense. I'm working on getting a hand percussor, but my insurance does not want...
  15. C

Hyper-Sal 7% (Hypertonic saline)

It is F-ing ridiculous that our insurance wont pay for the cheapest drug we take..... I don't have a problem getting them to pay for Tobi, Coliston, Pulmozime, but 50 bucks for HTS is too much! Bastards. It makes no sense. I'm working on getting a hand percussor, but my insurance does not want...